Length: 3 miles
Time Taken: 90 Minutes
Time Taken: 90 Minutes
· Go out of D gates then turn right
· Go straight down until you get to the triangle next to the park from there turn left.
· Keep going until you reach the 7 Oaks Park.
· From there continue going until you reach the underpass.
· Go up the ramp and turn left when you reach the telephone boxes go right.
· Now go left down by the bike sheds then right down past all of the shops.
· Follow the path around across the road and you will reach the phoenix pub.
· Now turn right up towards then left, then turn right going thrown the ramp leading to Concordia.
· Turn left and go until the car park begins there should be a pathway leading across to Asda.
· Turn left and follow the path all the way down under the under-pass.
OPTIONAL STOP FOR FOOD AND TOILETS.
· Cut across the gravel through the bushes to McDonalds.
· After that come back through the bushes that you came through.
IF NOT JUST CARRY ON HERE.
· On your left there is a long downhill path which leads to the underpass, go down this path.
· Continue under the high bridge and on your left there is a ramp which leads you over the top of the bridge.
· Go over the bridge and continue down the path and take the first left.
· As you go down this path there is a large field area very suitable for games or a picnic.
OPTION TO STOP AT THE PARK.
· Next turn right and keep following the path until you reach the park on your right hand side.
· If you want to visit the childrens park follow the path to the right until you reach the entrance.
· You will reach a junction you will get the option to go left or straight on, make sure you go straight on and watch out for the bridge.
· After that you continue to follow the path until you reach a quiet road.
· Turn left at this point and follow the road, you will see a building site eventually on your right.
Be careful going over the train tracks and wait till its clear!
· You should reach a level crossing, go straight over avoiding traffic.
· Continue down the path until you see a slight lay by, go through the lay by and over the grass.
· There will be a cut into an estate, go straight down and turn right at the first exit.
· Follow onwards and go over the Bridge and follow the road down.
· You have the option to go left or right, go left only for a little bit, because on the opposite side of the road there is a little cut through some houses.
· Go down the cut through the houses.
· Keep going down until there is an option to go left, go down and follow that pathway.
· If you follow that path around the corner, you have reached your destination, the sporting club!
Potential Hazzard -
When you are going down arcot lane you turn a corner and there is a small bridge over a stream, part of the bridge has collapsed and there is a small ditch filled with bricks and rocks, be carefull not to go fast around the corners so that you won't end up falling off your bike and into the stream.